The old Manor house
One of our aims is to create and maintain the lifestyle of health and sustainability While fostering the cultural heritage
Our ambition is to be open and inviting cultural sight.
We strive to introduce the surroundings and beauty of Čiobiškis, the history of Lithuania, Magdeburg rights and the importance of Čiobiškis in it. Nevertheless, our perspectives and aspirations are even wider.
The vision of Čiobiškis Manor is to become versatile wellness and recreation center, creating an efficient space to work, relax and restore the work-life balance, enriched with attractions, cultural and educational activities.
Classicism architectural monument dating back to 16th century
The uniqueness of the manor is characterized by pristine details. For example, when you come for a visit, take notice to the different facade columns – square on the outside of the entrance and oval in the center. While inside the old Manor house you can notice various extant ornaments or even 20 coats of paint.
The old Manor house today offers its main hall for your celebrations, conferences, seminars or training. In the future you will be able to visit the museum of cultural heritage and enjoy more space for your unforgettable occasions.
It is an inherited flower of the manor, which elements are found in different places of the manor. The iris balcony railing is one of the unique elements of the manor’s facade. It is also remarkable that the contours of the iris forming the handrail are replicated in parallel on the walls of the manor house.
We invite you to come for a visit in May, when irises are blooming! We will strive to pay special attention to the flower and believe that blooming irises can be our annual celebration
If you’re looking for an authentic or different space for your event, you can choose from up to 5 spaces in the Manor.
- The main hall of the old Manor house – an authentic, luxurious venue that offers a capacity of 50 persons.
- Čiobiškis Manor terrace – a romantic, cozy space, overlooking the confluence of rivers, venue surrounded by nature that offers a capacity of 50 persons.
- Čiobiškis Manor stone ice-house – a unique, small space perfect for tea or relaxation rituals and short seminars, venue that offers a capacity of 25 persons.
- Čiobiškis Manor oficina – an exclusively different space for your events, venue that once were a gym that can offer a stage and capacity of 90 persons.
- Meadow of the Čiobiškis Manor – open areas for your events, where you can host activities, concerts, tent camps, or any other ideas for your events.
Located in a convenient central part of Lithuania the Čiobiškis Manor can also offer wedding ceremony. Just a few minutes’ walk from the meadow, Laurynas S. Gucevičius designed Church is a great place for a hassle-free celebration.
A waking Manor, surrounded by nature, cultural heritage and authenticity for your unforgettable occasions.
We are open to all kinds of cultural events – art, theater or music plein air events or camps crowned with closing events, as well as workshops and seminars.
We can offer all venues of the manor to house separate workshops or activities, as well as accommodation services.
Have ideas but don’t know how to implement them? Contact the dream team of Čiobiškis Manor and together we will create a real spectacle.
For private events we can offer 5 venues in Čiobiškis Manor and additional storage services.
- Čiobiškis Manor Tour – walk around the territory of Čiobiškis Manor and its buildings, acquaintance with cultural heritage objects, manor history and discoveries. The tour is led by a guide or the owner of the manor, so enriching experience is guaranteed. Tour duration ~ 1 hour.
- Excursion around Čiobiškis – a tour of the surroundings of Čiobiškis Manor, where you get acquaintance with Čiobiškis sightseeing locations and attractions, history of Magdeburg village. The tour is led by a guide or the owner of the manor. Duration ~ 4 hours, comfortable clothing, footwear and water required.